1.1 Roles & Timeline
Within your group, assign each member a specific role. Below are some suggested roles and responsibilities:
Dinesh - Project Manager (IC of blog)
- Responsible for all documentation and “care” of the mousetrap.
- Ensures that all tasks are completed and documented on time.
- Has final say on any issue that cannot be settled by consensus
Chelsea - Drivetrain Engineer (IC of data analysis)
- Responsible for developing system to transfer energy from the “engine” to the
- Ensures proper testing and documentation of all drivetrain components.
Chelsea - Wheel Engineer (IC of construction and testing)
- Responsible for wheel choice and design
- Sources materials for wheels
- Works with Drivetrain Engineer to determine wheel-to-axle ratio and attachment
Nishta - Chassis Engineer (taken by the 3rd member if it is a 3-member team) - Responsible for the look and function of the body (chassis) of the car
- Sources all materials for the chassis
- Works with Drivetrain and Wheel Engineers to ensure function and look of wheels
and drivetrain components